How To Prepare For A Date With Her And Make Her Fall For You
Learning how to prepare for a date is one thing, another is preparing for a date with her that gives you a happy ending 9 out of 10. Learn how now!
I found out what knowing how to prepare for a date REALLY means because of all the little flaws I had, mistakes I made and just plain BLUNDERS of mine: finding out you have no razors left and that you forgot to buy ‘em on the day of the date for example, or being so NOT in the mood that you just sat there being quiet, that one fancy shirt you wanted to put on just so happened to be still in the washing machine… and the list goes on and on.
Yeah, I think there must have been a THOUSAND mistakes I made even BEFORE the date. Sometimes I found a solution and at other times it simply RUINED my chances with a woman. I see the humor in it now, but I know all too well that it was everything BUT funny when I was still a rookie when it came to winning with women. Now you know how much I sucked at preparing for a date I just have to ask:
Do you want to ruin dozens of dates too, have headaches and pain? I’m gonna go on a limb here and guess that you don’t, which is why I’m doing this training that’ll turn you from mud into stud with a 7 point checklist that’ll supercharge your date in 24 hours even BEFORE it starts…
Preparing for a date starts here. So here we go!
First up: there’s some talking involved dude, so check out my post about what to say on a first date to verbally prepare yourself. Checked it out? Great? Then we can move on with more tips to prepare for a date…
How To Prepare For A Date #1:
Did You Sleep Well?
- Sleeping rejuvenates the mind: you simply FEEL better when you had a good night’s sleep, feel more happy, more confident…and women can sense that. Studies have shown that a lack of sleep (and/or rest) can cause despression…
- Sleeping stimulates alertness: my best days with my most playful comments, best moves on the dancefloor when I’m dancing with her and also the days I last the longest… are the days where I slept well the night before. Sleeping increases alertness, which allows you to reply faster, be more creative, etc…
How To Prepare For A Date #2:
Did You Eat & Drink Well?
If you didn’t drink well enough, it could even hurt your date even more because your LIPS will dry…and guess what you’ll be needing them for later on the date? So before you go out the door, eat something, drink something (and take a pee to avoid public peeing in front of her…that’s not very charming wouldn’t you agree?)
How To Prepare For A Date #3: Did You
Make Sure You Don’t Look Like A Caveman?
- Prepare for a date by shaving yourself on the day of the date
- Make sure your nails are clean and cut, both feet and hands (men aren’t “detail daddy’s” but women? Pay very close attention to details and draw their conclusions based on little things like this. “He has dirty nails? Well, he must have a disorganized life then…he must not take care of himself that well, so how can he take care of me then?”)
- Please…no sweat, take a shower will you?
- Use some cologne and aftershave while your at it to smell nice
- Stubbles CAN be sexy, when they’re a day old…not when they can’t see the difference between your chin and your cheek because of all the hair. It’s STUBBLES, not little hairs either (that just shows you don’t take care of yourself that well, stubbles though can sometimes be seen as “that’s a wild man, a real man…” the Marlboro man type of guy)
- Mind the haircut, I’m not suggesting to go bald or the military haircut (nearly bald)…but freshly cut not too long hair works best because it makes you look CLEAN and like you take good care of yourself
- Do your hair by using some gel or the much firmer version: wax..because it makes you look better, smoother
- Brush your teeth and bring chewing gum..AND eat that gum right before you see her so you won’t smell (or taste) like what you just ate or was drinking…that’s nasty
How To Prepare For A Date #4: Did You
Make Sure You Don’t Look Like A Bum?
- Please…no shoes with holes in it or any other part hanging loose that’s NOT called a “shoe lace”. If you don’t have any good shoes, settle for slippers…
- Please…no clothes with holes in them or threads hanging around that you didn’t cut off (most clothes have a couple of sowing threads hanging around when they’re newly bought, find them and cut them off). The only holes that COULD be sexy is if it’s in stonewashed jeans and not on the ASS of those jeans (it’s going for the “wild thang” look)
- Mind the colors: black and white are good together, one color is fine too (as long as it’s white, black, light blue)
- Get some accesories: belts look good with ANY style of clothing, white belts especially. Get yourself a trendy necklace, or bracelet, a non-plastic watch…
How To Prepare For A Date #5:
Are You In The Mood?
Your favorite music videos or funny videos help too…
How To Prepare For A Date #6:
Did You Forget Anything?
Same goes on the day of the date: make sure you have your phone with you, money on you, bus pass and whatever else you’ll need…makes a man tends to forget things when he’s nervous or has a big day coming up (it happens to he best of us).
How To Prepare For A Date #7:
Do You Have A Plan B?
It’s also being spontaneous (which women REALLY like), unexpected and exciting when you tell her you two are going to spot A, while on the date you take her to spot B just to surprise her! All first date stress is bad stress, so prevent it as much as you can.
Know you know how to prepare for a date, I highly recommend you read my other articles on dating so you’ll know what to do on a first date, how to create attraction and so on… so there’ll be NO WAY your date can fail.
Plus, I have some awesome dating advice waiting for you in my dating newsletter, so be sure to sign up below.
To More Dating Success,
Win With Women
P.S. What you\'ve learned today is only the tip of the iceberg of what most men will never know about women and dating. And if you want to know more about how to meet women without much effort, then get instant access to more tips by signing up for our FREE Inner Game Insider.