Every guy wants to get women at work, to start dating in the workplace. But how do you do it and do it well, without getting in trouble? Find out!
It’s a shame most guys don’t dare to start dating in the workplace, because they fear they might get fired, sued for sexual harassment, and I don’t know what else when they think about getting women at work…
Why? Because dating in the workplace CAN be done without getting in trouble, hell, without much effort… IF you follow a few simple rules.
What follows are the rules of getting women at work, so let’s take a look, shall we?
Dating In The Workplace: Is Getting Women There Harder?
It’s important we get our facts straight about getting women at work. About why dating in the workplace is harder than anywhere else… and what to do about it.
It’s more difficult to get women at work than in other places because it’s a closed environment. A closed setting. But what does that mean?
Well, here are some of the consequences of dating in the workplace:
– When other colleagues find out, chances are a woman will be ridiculed for dating a colleague/you for as long as she works there… or they’ll call her a slut behind her back for as long as she works there.
– When the manager/boss finds out, the first thing he/she will worry about is if your relationship (even if it was just a one night stand) will affect your and your date’s performance at work. The both of you can get in trouble because of it, which makes dating in the workplace dangerous for her (and you)…
– Some companies have a “zero contact policy”, meaning relationships between employees are not allowed. This is when you need to watch your back even more when getting women at work because, while it doesn’t prevent dating in the workplace, it sure makes it more difficult!
As you can see: dating in the workplace is not for the faint of heart. I’m just being real with you here: you got to have the balls for it… BUT…
There are advantages that come with getting women at work too. For example, all the added risk makes it more exciting for HER. It’s like trying to pick a forbidden fruit. It’s the classic “the grass is greener on the other side” situation: people want what they can’t have.
Hell, it’s like having sex in a public place. It’s not allowed, which makes it way more exciting.
Now, let’s see how we can work around these consequences of dating in the workplace, shall we?
Afterwards, you’ll think about getting women at work in an entirely different way. I guarantee it!
Dating In The Workplace Is Getting Women Alone With You
Because other colleagues and the boss usually form a threat to your chances of dating in the workplace, you want to separate the woman you’re interested in from the group.
Because try getting women at work when they’re using their “work persona”. With a work persona I mean that most people only show a certain side of themselves at work. They don’t want to embarrass themselves, they don’t want to be ridiculed or gossiped about for as long as they’re working there, etc.
They simply want to be seen as respectable (responsible) in front of the boss, which means they flirt up until a certain point… if they dare to flirt at all.
So, to start dating in the workplace, you need to separate women from the pack so they can be themselves. So they can relax and enjoy your company.
The best ways to start dating in the workplace by separating a woman from the group are:
– During lunch breaks (go have lunch with her alone somewhere)
– During smoke breaks (plenty women smoke, so go take a walk with them outside so you two are alone)
– If she’s always one of the first at work (get their early too so you two are pretty much alone)
– If she’s always one of the last to leave (stay longer and offer to walk her to her car)
And in case you’re wondering: “So I’ve gotten her alone. What do I need to do now to start dating in the workplace?” Here’s your answer…
What To Say To Start Dating In The Workplace
Luckily for you, this is where dating in the workplace becomes the same as getting women anywhere else…
Here are some ground rules for creating attraction to get women at work:
1) Start teasing her. Most men are impressed by a woman’s looks and try to get her approval, but by teasing her you show her you’re NOT impressed and DON’T want her approval. It immediately makes you stand out as confident and hard to get. That’s what women like.
2) Don’t be pushy. If she fears for her job, don’t argue with her or try to explain it away, simply tell her you accept her view on things and then playfully say you won’t stop teasing her. Sooner or later, she’ll give in… meaning you’ll start dating in the workplace!
3) Don’t be needy. While you should persist because most women don’t want to get intro trouble at work, don’t give them any special treatment. Do and don’t do for them what you would/wouldn’t do for a male colleague and flirt with other women too (and makes sure the woman you like knows/sees it). This shows her more confidence and makes her jealous, both of which boost the attraction even more…
4) Take action. Because dating in the workplace means you’ll most likely see her 5 times a week, you have to move fast if you want to start getting women at work. Otherwise the attraction will fade and you two become friends. So the moment she seems interested, get her alone, and ask her out. Yes, even if it’s as fast as the third day of seeing each other at work.
And if you want to know more about creating attraction, then I highly recommend you check out the free tips inside my Inner Game Newsletter now.
I hope you liked my thoughts on getting women at work and I highly recommend you start using my tips for dating in the workplace straight away!
To More Dating Success,
Win With Women