It’s one thing to know how to be a player, but another to actually USE your player reputation to get even more girls. Find out how it’s done today!
Keep reading below to discover the secrets of how to be a player and get away with it too…
Because contrary to popular belief, women don’t “burn you at the stake” for being or becoming a player. They won’t do it IF… if you learn how to be a player who can manage his own reputation.
But I’ve said enough as it is already. Just check out the blog post(s) on how to be a player below to discover all the secrets of players in full detail…
» How to be a player
Posted by Carlos | Posted in How to be a player | Posted on 18-11-2010
Every man sooner or later fantasizes about how to be a player. About how to be a player that would make Casanova green with envy. Can it be done? Yes it can!
Lesson one: don’t believe the haters. Some women think players are soul sucking creatures from hell with a dick that are bent on walking all over women’s hearts after giving them herpes…
But I don’t. Women may think teaching men how to be a player is bad, but I don’t. I know better.
You see, players aren’t the spawn of the devil. They’re simply guys who aren’t ready for a relationship (yet) and just want to have fun at the moment without hurting women’s feelings.
The only problem is that players such as yourself have never been told how to be a player so you don’t know what to do to NOT hurt a woman’s feelings… and that’s where the negative associations with the word “player” come from. Time to fix that, wouldn’t you agree?
So, if you’re not ready for a relationship and want to fun with as many women as you can? Then this blog post is for you!
Now let’s check out the 3 best …
Why Learn How To Be A Player?
I just know a bunch of women will freak out when I say learning how to be a player is good, but you know what?
Learning how becoming a player is done solves one of the biggest problems men have in the dating game: a lack of control over their emotions. Examples of when you have this problem:
- You get nervous and become desperate when a woman doesn’t reply to your message online, to your text, doesn’t answer the phone, etc.
- You get angry/frustrated if you STILL haven’t heard from her after hours/days
- You start chasing the next woman you meet extra hard because you feel like you should invest MORE of your time and energy to get her, while you should actually be doing less
Learning how to be a player
means learning to “let it go,” to detach yourself emotionally from situations in the dating game. To simply think and BELIEVE that there are more fish in the sea when 1 woman loses interest in you. There are millions of women out there, so who cares?
Becoming a player results in you not having your heart broken by the smallest problems that occur in the dating game (like women who don’t answer the phone anymore). It results in you not being so damn needy anymore. It results in you no longer needing to chase women, because women chase you.
That’s why learning how to be a player is awesome!
And you know what? You can be a player without hurting women…
As long as you make your expectations of NOT wanting a relationship known, you’re good. You’ll find more on this inside my blog post(s) about players.
So what are you waiting for? Scroll up now to check them out!
OR… you can scroll down and find out more about some of the common problems that may occur when you’re trying to be a player… and what to do about it…
Common Problems When Learning How To Be A Player
As a guy who’s been attempting to master meeting and dating close to 7 years now, I can tell you from personal experience that there are some common mistakes most guys who try to learn how to be a player
by meeting multiple girls at once make…
And these are the common problems that occur when learning how to be a player:
- If you’re texting with more than one girl at once and you managed to get back one of the girls to your place or your at her place, don’t go anywhere without your phone (they’ll try to check it 9 out of 10 times when you’re, for example, making an offer to the toilet gods)
- If girls have heard about you and ask you if you’re a player, do NOT consider it a serious question… because when you start denying? You’re only confirming that it could be true because any non player would take such a question seriously at all. Mock ‘em if they ask.
- If you’re trying to meet and date women who are the same city (or worse, the same neighborhood)? Watch your back when on a date. It’s better to go to a different place, your place or her place to avoid being spotted… and getting a whole bunch of drama as a result.
- Don’t just try to remember the tips on how to be a player, but also remember girl’s names. You won’t believe how many times I confused girl A with girl B by asking B about A’s obsession with horse riding. Ouch. Learn some memory tricks if you can, because remembering 5-10 girls’ names, hobbies, and so on is NOT an easy task my friend.
As you can see: becoming a player isn’t always the best thing in the world. But it’s doable if you decide upfront that you’ll persist no matter what.
And if you liked these tips on becoming a player
and want more free tips, then check out my tips for how to get with a girl you like
to learn about specific areas of the dating game: approaching women, calling, texting, and more… so much more…
To More Dating Success,
Win With Women